Hi, I’m Amy. I specialize in portraiture in Dublin, Ohio and the surrounding area. I love to let the real beauty and personality of my clients shine in their images in an authentic, classic, and timeless way. I want your images to stand the test of time and be undeniably, uniquely you.
Want to know more? Here are ten tidbits about me:
- I never really thought I’d have a husband or children, but I’m so grateful to have married my best friend. And we are blessed with three very awesome little ones (browse around here and you’ll see lots of them–they are my muses).
- I love color. If I had to pick a signature color, it would be navy. Or maybe red. Or pink. Or yellow?
- I am a serial DIY/craft fanatic. And I commit to my hobbies obsessively, er, wholeheartedly. One after the next. There is always something I want to do, learn, or see!
- I taught college chemistry for a decade before making the switch to photography.
- My perfect weather day is sunny with blue skies, 75 degrees, with a gentle breeze. I love being comfortably warm (but not hot) and feeling the air wrapping around me softly.
- Be Thou My Vision is my favorite hymn. I love the tune and its words are like a prayer to me.
- I wear sunglasses like a headband all the time. See above!
- I rarely listen to music, but I sing all the time.
- To-do lists are my jam. Seriously. Sometimes writing a to-do list is on my to-do list.
- I relish the first cup of coffee each morning, thinking about how great it will taste and feel before I go to bed at night.
I’ve been blessed to have my work featured in many places. If you’d like to read more, please click on one of the images below.